Collaboration Agreement BOLD Open Database
THE FIRST GLOBAL OPEN DATABASE FOR IDENTIFYING AND PROMOTING FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS.
Free of cultural, geographical and technological barriers.
This collaboration agreement (the "Agreement") aims to introduce the BOLD open database ("BOLD Database"), as well as the rules and principles applicable to use of the BOLD Database and collaboration within it, which all users must agree to respect.
Respect of the Agreement is essential for building, maintaining and enriching the BOLD Database, as well as guaranteeing that it functions properly.
What is the BOLD Database for?
The BOLD Database aims to:
- Identify female entrepreneurs across the world using technology and information exchange;
- Develop a means of unique economic emancipationfor female entrepreneurs and their businesses;
- Highlight female entrepreneurship in a concrete way.
What is the BOLD Database?
A database making female entrepreneurs visible all over the world
The BOLD Database is the first global, open and innovative database, designed with a scientific, economic and social approach, which aims to identify and pool—all within one database—the details of every female entrepreneur from all over the planet.
The BOLD Database gives visibility and influence to female entrepreneurs recorded in the database free of charge. It is for the benefit of the entire economic ecosystem, for which it is a force of economic and social development: investors, entrepreneurs, large groups, executive boards, start-ups, journalists, academics, research institutes, institutional investors, researchers, students, etc.
What the BOLD Database is
- The BOLD Database is a piece of analytical and digital technology available to everyone, in support of female entrepreneurs all around the world.
- The BOLD Database is open and designed to be shared by all registered users across the world.
- The BOLD Database is non-profit-making. Any use of the BOLD Database for marketing purposes or financial gain is strictly prohibited.
- No identity checks or moderation a priori of the information in the BOLD Database are carried out, but users are encouraged to inform us of any illicit content.
What the BOLD Database is not
- The BOLD Database is not a social network.
- The BOLD Database is not a tool for sharing content among users.
- The BOLD Database is not an instant messaging service.
- The BOLD Database is not a tool for connecting individuals.
- The BOLD Database is not a collaboration platform.
- The BOLD Database is not a commercial platform.
- The BOLD Database is not a marketable directory.
- The BOLD Database is not a "dating" platform.
What am I authorised to do with the information in the BOLD Database?
Any other use of the information in the BOLD Database is strictly forbidden.
Any use of the BOLD Database information leading to analyses, results, research or publications must be imported to the Website of which the BOLD Database is part, for the benefit of all registered users.
Similarly, any use of BOLD Database information within these analyses, results, research or publications—or during a course or conference—must cite the BOLD Database explicitly as the source of the information by using the name "BOLD Open Database".
As a general rule, each user must also adopt respectful behaviour regarding other users.
What are the consequences of failure to respect the rules?